In setting up or closing the desired theme and tone of a conference with a keynote address, Pen is experienced at national and international events ranging from the industry specific to the global political.
Trusted as a speaker who can deliver at the highest levels, he has given keynotes in partnership on stage with: NATO’s Secretary General, Anders Fogh Rasmussen (for Lloyds of London in London and New York); with ex US Vice President, Al Gore (for the world insurance industry, Singapore); and with Stuart Rose as chairman/CEO of Marks & Spencers (to its global supply chain).
He also provided the keynote for HRH Prince Charles’ heads-of-state summit at St James’s Palace for the Prince’s Rainforests Project.
Pen’s presentation will be tailored to meet the specific brief of your event. Themes to date include:
- Reaching Goals Against the Odds and in the Most Challenging Environments
- What Does the North Pole’s Dwindling Sea Ice Tell Us About Our Changing World
- Having been World’s Most Resource Efficient Person for 75 Days
- Going Further with Less, Achieving More with Fewer
- The Natural Environment & Corporate Reputation
To download Pen’s Biography (PDF), please click here
Supporting dramatic images and film footage can be used.